First, here are the kids in all their fall glory. It's another warm day today, but since Joe had his very first field trip today (to see a stage production of Charlotte's Web) and he left very early, he had to wear a long-sleeved shirt. Q is wearing her very favorite shirt; I hope you can see the jewels on the front that she loves so much....


Anyway, today we went to meet Daddy for lunch, and practically the entire way home, the kids practiced a game that was abandoned long-ago (much to my pleasure)--the "Raise your hand" game... as in "Raise your hand if you love cookies!" But MY kids have their own version: "Raise your hand or your paw...." Hehe. They love the kitties, so the kids want to include them. All the way home, we raised our hands (or not), but there were no paws in the car to raise.
1. Raise your hand or your paw if you love Mommy.
2. Raise your hand or your paw if you love cat food. ?
3. Raise your hand or your paw if you don't want dinner. Eh?
4. Raise your hand or your paw if you love eyeballs.
And it went downhill from there.
And Joe has his first loose tooth; it's the bottom right center one, and if I remember correctly, it was his very FIRST tooth ever.... Nope, it was his second....
I digress. It's been wiggly for awhile now, but it's barely hanging on at this point. Uncle Terry offered to help Joe remove it next weekend, but I don't think it's going to last that long. Yesterday for his snack, Joe had string cheese, and instead of biting into the cheese, he bit his own finger. Hard. The kid screamed like crazy, and while his mouth was open (hehe), I could see the tooth was all leaning off to one side and bloody. His finger, on the other hand, was fine. I'll betting the tooth'll be out by Monday (Today is Friday.). He announced that the tooth next to it is loose, too. I'll do my best to get a gap-toothed smile outta him as soon as it happens.
Have a great weekend.
I asked the next and final question: Raise your hand if you don't want to raise your hand anymore. Ha!
And Joe has his first loose tooth; it's the bottom right center one, and if I remember correctly, it was his very FIRST tooth ever.... Nope, it was his second....

I digress. It's been wiggly for awhile now, but it's barely hanging on at this point. Uncle Terry offered to help Joe remove it next weekend, but I don't think it's going to last that long. Yesterday for his snack, Joe had string cheese, and instead of biting into the cheese, he bit his own finger. Hard. The kid screamed like crazy, and while his mouth was open (hehe), I could see the tooth was all leaning off to one side and bloody. His finger, on the other hand, was fine. I'll betting the tooth'll be out by Monday (Today is Friday.). He announced that the tooth next to it is loose, too. I'll do my best to get a gap-toothed smile outta him as soon as it happens.
Have a great weekend.
1 comment:
I love that second picture of Joey and Quinn together. What a great shot!
How neat that Joey and Erin are losing/lost their first two teeth at nearly the same time. I guess it's not really THAT unexpected since they were practically born at the same time, but still! I love it. Did you show him Erin's big gap?
Post a Comment