Yeah, it's been cold here. We woke up this morning to -10 degrees F, had breakfast, went to the Y for a run, and came home. Came home to a geyser shooting water ten feet across the office, coming from a hole behind our computers. It sounded like a roaring waterfall. A pipe that runs in the wall to the outside spigot burst this morning and poured hundreds of gallons of water into our house.
So what're we doing? We're trying to suck up the water in a shop-vac, fix the piping/ insulation problem, and not whine too much about our spoiled weekend. Sister and her family were supposed to visit, but we have crap everywhere, lots of drywall repair to do, and still gallons and gallons of water to suck up. *waves* Hi Laura. Wish you were here! xo
I may post pictures later. Right now, I'm still mad.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Pam. I am so sorry. You just got the bathroom finished, and now this. I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Pam...I am so sorry!!! If I didn't have Gracie's b-day tomorrow I'd come down and try in help some way. Hopefully it's a quick turn around to get it take care of! (((((HUGS)))))
Post a Comment