Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who's practically grown up already?

That would be the littlest girl in the house. Today we went to kindergarten orientation where she met her teacher, who just so happens to be the happiest, most smiley person I know. Q made herself at home in the room, finding her cubby, her place at the green table, and all the fun items in and around the room.

Tonight after coming home, she strapped on her helmet, got on the little trick bike, and rode without training wheels. She'd been practicing all day with Molly, her cousin, but tonight, she rode on the grass and on the concrete driveway, turning around without falling off. She was so excited and proud of herself.

And here she is after all her long hair was cut off last month. What can I say? She wanted short hair....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Holy cow Pam, when did she grow up?!?!?! She looks somuch like you! Glad she loves Kindergarten and has a great teacher. Seth's teacher was less than warm, so we'll see.

Michelle said...

Such a cutie patootie! I like the shorter hair on her.