Then for dinner, we went to a local joint that's like Benihana but better in my opinion--you know, a Japanese place where they cook on the hibachi station? Well, this place also makes good sushi (this from a chick who's only tried it from two places), and the service is usually very good, too. We ate too much, and I got a cold chocolate/vanilla swirl piece of cheesecake, a candle to blow out, and a happy birthday song. Loved it.
Today a beautiful flower arrangement arrived from my sweet friend Michelle. Check these out! They smell so good, too. :)

2 comments:
I'm glad that they finally got there. Late, but finally. I'm going to email you the picture of what they were supposed to look like. The picture of what I ordered and what you got are not quite the same quality! :( Hopefully they'll fill out a bit more once those closed blooms open up more.
Like I said in the note I wish I could have been there to spend the day with you, but I am glad that you and the family had a great day. Sounds like you had a couple of great meals!! Love the hibachi places, too!!
Happy 37 to you, and hopefully we'll be celebrating in the snow somewhere together next year!!!!!!
So pretty! Don't you love having fresh flowers in the house?!
Happy post-birthday!
Post a Comment