Okay, maybe I have before this... experienced such terrible customer service. This time it was from a flower shop called Adriene's. Remember those beautiful flowers pictured in the post below? Well, it turns out they weren't what Michelle ordered. I loved them, they were great but just a shadow of what they were supposed to be. Michelle called the online company to complain, and they (I don't know the company's name) refunded her money, which, aside from making the arrangement right, was the right thing to do.
Next thing I know, literally like an hour later, I get a call from the delivery person from Adriene's, saying he's outside my house and to bring the arrangement to the door. Huh? He was here to pick them up. HE TOOK BACK THE FLOWERS. I can't believe he took the flowers. Some of them had already died, and some were very wilty--it's not like they could re-use them. Wouldn't you think that Adriene's would just chalk it up to a misunderstanding or whatever and call it a loss? They paid the driver his time and bought gas so he could come out to my house (which is many miles away from the shop, I might add) and take back flowers delivered two days ago? That's just crazy. Who does that? So if you live in my area and need flowers, I'd use some other shop. I guess ya never know what you'll get with them. Sad.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am absolutely disgusted with the whole thing. I called the online place back tonight, and the woman tells me that this is "standard procedure". She says, "Well, if you take a shirt back to the store and ask for a refund do you expect to be able to keep the shirt?" I told her that it's ridiculous to think that the flowers are going to be reused, and we got into a bit of an argument. I told her that I was humiliated twice...first by the quality of the flowers that were delivered, and second by having the flowers be picked up! She wasn't a bit sympathetic or concerned. The site is www.flowershopping.com. STAY AWAY!!!! If this is standard practice for them then I want nothing to do with them ever again.
I owe you BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry.
Post a Comment