Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Catching up...

I've been away too long with so much to report on and show you pictures from (terribly worded, but you get the drift).... Here are the things you can expect in the near future. Let's not kid anyone; I'm partially doing this to remind myself as well as to actually DO the posting. Heh.
1. The boy's baseball season. It's over, but it was a grand time in spite of the rain that postponed several games.
2. Laura (sister) and her kids' trip here to visit us--first time the Michiganders came to visit, and it, too, was a grand time. Stay tuned for pictures of the sister and me, the children's museum trip, and other various pictures (She's learning to be a great photographer, and I, well, I am learning my camera.)
3. About the trip--parts 2 and 3--hopefully more pictures to accompany these posts, since I have several cute ones of the kids and a couple decent ones of the family in its various forms.

So don't get too excited about seeing these posts all at once. I'm working every day this week, Monday through Saturday. A couple people were needing to take off, so I picked up their shifts. I'd say "cha-ching," but since it's the Y, it's more like the "tinkle, tinkle" of small change. Heh. But at least it's something...

In the meantime, enjoy this picture I took (upon Laura's advice). Is it a hydrangea?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear more. I would LOVE to see a picture or two of Joey playing baseball! The picture that you posted is great, too. New camera?

spriolo said...

I love the texture contrast in this one. Great pic! I think you need a new Camera (maybe you could buy Michelle's old one since she's the one that really needs a new one).

*grin*